آخر الأخبار

جاري التحميل ...

قصص بالانجليزي english stories

 

                                                              Three guests

The housewife returned to her home She found three men sitting in front of the door waiting for her

 Strange-looking as if they came from a different era  Or from another environment Despite this, 

their features were comforting and reassuring She said to herself my husband and daughter inside,

why did they not receive them Then she sent her curiosity to find out what's up she walked towards 

the three men and greeted them My husband inside said, "Please come in. Didn't knock on the door."

Someone replied with the respect that we do not knock on anyone's door We do not enter unless he 

invited us to enter She said well, I will tell my husband but what do I tell him, I mean, who are you?

One of them said, "I call my wealth." The second said, "I am love." The third said, "As for me,

 I call success."The lady was surprised by the strange conversation She rushed in to tell her husband

 and daughter GidaI will see if you do not fancy and I will invite them to enter immediately

I welcome them if I really find them He got up and opened the door to see the scene in front of him

He said, with astonishment, Welcome, welcome Welcome to success, wealth, and love Come on, please

Someone replied that we do not go together Select who will enter then the others leave for another house

The answer was almost a shock to the man Long silence and professor of politeness May I return moments

Consult with my wife and daughter the second response, take the time as you like the man returned and 

informed  his wife of this strange request The controversy ignited between them while Ghaidaa is doing

 housework The wife said what do you think of you will choose Of course, the wealth answered her

She said no success is a success because it paves the way to wealth that you have always crossed

The man replied, Am I wrong? Shut up What is wrong with you, fools, do you forget the poverty we suffered

And need me to let me receive wealth and love and success go wherever they want He held his hand tightly

Slow down, you conceited yourself, money is not everything remember that you have a young daughter

 and you need to succeed in everything The man calm down a little and said what do you mean

Exact for our daughter she answered what is wrong with that If we let her choose, sh said, she will

 choose wealth The mother rushed up and called out Gaida, leave the kitchen and come quickly

She said to her husband, neither you nor I can agree on it We will choose what our daughter Gida will 

choose He said Okay The girl came speeding, wiping her hands with a towel Then her parents brought

 her up She smiled and answered, then you two, as usual, differed in opinion You might fight

Father answered: Yes, your mother is stubborn, and does not improve the choice The mother replied angrily,

 and you do not improve thinking She answered, neither wealth nor success, go, Dad, and invite love

 to host and see that our house is in urgent need of it The father went to the door and invited love

 to enter The father went to the door and invited love to enter The mother saw them and was amazed

And before she opened her mouth to ask He succeeded and said if you invited me alone, my comrades would

 leave And if you invite those with wealth, then love and I will leave But everyone who chooses love 

and invites him to Beethi will enter the three of us

عن الكاتب

AFAF ‎ALKHAMIS

التعليقات


اتصل بنا

إذا أعجبك محتوى مدونتنا نتمنى البقاء على تواصل دائم ، فقط قم بإدخال بريدك الإلكتروني للإشتراك في بريد المدونة السريع ليصلك جديد المدونة أولاً بأول ، كما يمكنك إرسال رساله بالضغط على الزر المجاور ...

جميع الحقوق محفوظة

قصص بالانجليزي بقلمي